21 November 2015

My Dream Room + AutoDesk Homestyler Usage Experience

My Dream Room + Autodesk HomeStyler Usage Experience



So I decided to try experimenting with Autodesk HomeStyler to create my dream room as I was a little bored and had nothing else to do. It won't be for nothing as I may get my own room after a few months, hopefully my parents will build me a room similar to this.


Check out the 360 degree panorama :-



Click on read more to find more snapshots and images of my dream room and to find out about my personal experience with HomeStyler :)


More Snaps :-

* taken using High Resolution Snapshot option- Autodesk HomeStyler *











*Using 3d Mode*











* Using 2D Mode*



Experience with Homestyler :-

HomeStyler is an easy to use suite for all your designer needs. Period. It has a very easy to use UI and I love the High-Definition Snapshot option and the 360 degree panorama option. It only takes a few minutes to process your snapshots and panorama and they do it for FREE! The 3D mode is gorgeous and beautiful. I recommend that anyone who wants to design his/her own custom room/house to use HomeStyler. It is the ultimate free tool to create the home of your dreams. You should try HomeStyler, its one of a kind and on a league of its own, the only designing tool I like more than HomeStyler is SimCity 4's House Designing tools.

Rating : 5/5

Want to try Autodesk HomeStyler, GO TO www.homestyler.com NOW!


***************************

No comments:

Post a Comment